Sunday, February 5, 2017

Meanwhile, back at the farm..........

                ''Happy Superbowl Sunday Mr. P ''

'' Back at ya Mrs P.. but I didn't think you cared that much about football..''

               ''I don't but I can't wait for the Puppy Bowl .. keeps the dogs entertained .  And after today.. I will once again have some help with the yardwork and home maintenance.. and the new sidewalk and a whole host of other projects still waiting for completion.  ''

'' Really ?  Who is going to help you ? ''  Inquired Mr P..

               ''  The same person who is going to go buy me a birthday prezzie while I cook up the Superbowl snacks ''  hints Mrs P.. to no avail of course.

'' FYI Mrs P..  it won't work but nice try..  I am going next to the folks  to watch the game.. they have plenty of food so.. why don't you just go out shopping and buy that birthday present..  ''  Mr P replied..

            '' FYI Mr. P ..it won't work but nice try..  ''

            Well Pooh..  sighed Mrs P......  at least I won't have to share my sausage cheese balls..

Well folks.. all bets are off it seems on whether Mr P will ever get Mrs P a birthday present.. but I do hope you win your bet today on your team.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment