Friday, January 27, 2017

                     ''Oh dear . oh dear.. oh dear..  I see another two hits on my blog. Now I am truly getting worried..  ''

'' That was probably YOU dear'' Mr P reminded Mrs P.

                     '' Oh.. well . thank goodness for that.. I thought this blog was secret.. ''

'' Whats the point in a secret blog ?''

                       '' Isn't it obvious.. if my blog is secret.. I don't have to worry about typos.. or grammar.. or the wannabee  secret police even.. ''

'' But Mrs. P.. if you leave in those typos and such. then you will appear ignorant.. Then the  police can quit worrying about you.. They will just assume people will think you are too ignorant to know anything much less take anything you talk about seriously.. so that might just work in your favor.. hmmm..  ''

                   '' Hmmmm.. 💁 [Now that emoji is suppose to be the information desk person.. So.. in the interest of justice.. which is where this blog is heading to.. I think we might just leave out the emoticons from this blog..'']

                  Course it could be that Butterfly is following you again..  

7 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, this reminds me of the stories you used to write. First place I went was to Misc. so I could read the latest. Remember the night I caught you writing some posts? Ah, memories.

    Waiting to find out what Mrs. P. cannot talk about......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were the good old days..

    Well.. if we could talk about it.. you would already know.. lol

    Do you know there are real life people I talk to everyday that have no idea that I write.. I think that is because everyone but me is on facebook.. so if they aren't members of one of the sewing groups.. they are out of the loop in regards to my stories..

    ReplyDelete
  3. These posts here stay almost forever; posts at FB quickly go to the basement (where most of them should stay LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, secret, eh? Hehehhehee.....BTW....dialogue is fine as is.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I updated it this morning.. put in a few he said, she said explanations.. along with a few emotions which really add a tiny bit.. so its easier to follow who said what.. that is if they could talk.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the emoticons and your having to explain what they are/should be. That's entertaining in itself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks .. I shall go with them now and then when and if I can work them in.. those are the poorest looking emoticons and too small really. I shall ask my techie if I can get some better ones ..

    ReplyDelete