Friday, January 27, 2017

Meanwhile.. You don't want to know about it.. for sure..  🙈  [thats a see no evil emoticon.. lame isn't it..]

             '' So you see dear why I say you don't want to know about it.. otherwise you might have to talk.. and we have already established the fact you don't want to talk ..''  Mrs P sighed as she sat down..

''What exactly can't I know again ? hmmm  '' asked a confused Mr. P

            '' Anything important.. anything you should probably BE talking about.. but as you know now.. you can't talk about.. hmmm..  Well it makes sense to me..as I know things I should not be talking about.. But you didn't hear that from me.  I have known something I should not talk about for a couple of weeks now.. and its killing me not to talk about it.. which means they might get their wish yet.. I might die of curiousity. it kills cats you know.. might kill pigs too''   Mrs P says while sniffing into a hankie..  One with fabulous embroidery on it of course. 

'' You know.. or in this case you should know but never admit it.. that if you know something and you do talk about it.. then it might cause work for whoever is involved.. And that just plain rude .. its probably a Southern thing.. but I hear its spreading.. ''

''Since no one has the time nor the resources to do their jobs right nowadays.. its just plain easier on everyone if no one knows anything to talk about..   Plain and simple''  she forcefully said.. 

'' Okay Mrs. P,  I can just pretend to not hear a thing.. ''  🙉  [thats a hear no evil emoticon.. lame again]

          ''NOW you're catching on.. and that should not even be a problem for you dear.. You haven't heard a thing I said in thirty two years.. give or take a year.   Just avoid people who want to talk ..and you won't have any problems.. as long as you don't .............................

'' Its not as easy as you think not knowing Mrs. P.. For instance I know LOTS of things about you..you don't know I know .. LOTS.. '' Teased Mr. P..

           ''Such as ?  Cause I can tell you.. if I could talk about it.. that it just doesn't seem you know a thing about me Mr. P..''  But since we can't talk about it,, then I shall never know if you know.. ya know..

 ''Well Mrs P.. I can't tell you since I CAN'T talk about it.. ''  snorted Mr P.

Stay tuned.........

No comments:

Post a Comment