Monday, January 16, 2017

Meanwhile.. back on the Funny Farm....

  '' HAPPY NEW YEAR''   Mr P..

  What do you mean Happy New Year.. its already the sixteenth of January..

  I KNOW.. Ain't it great .. I am only running a couple of weeks behind.. I am usually running two months behind.. So I am way ahead already.  

  AND you had a Birthday....

  NO..NO I did not have a birthday .. I did not.. I have not had a birthday in over twenty years.. Its why I stay so young looking..

  Yes you did. 

  Okay then .. WHERE is my Birthday present ?  Where is the cake  ? 

  Sorry.. I am running two months behind.. 

  Well you better run fast then.. cause I heard Butterfly was looking for you again..  

  To be continued....as always......Poorpigling  

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha.

    In my opinion one can say Happy New Year through the end of January. So, Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THATS because you party till the end of Jan.. that doesn't count.. Its probably a CA thing.. but Happy New Year back at ya..

    ReplyDelete