Tuesday, February 14, 2017



''Good morning Mrs. P '' 

                ''grrrrrrrrrrrrr''

''I said.. Good morning '' 

                ''AND ?''

'' And what ? '' sighed Mr. P.. clueless as always..

                '' Its Valentines Day.. where is MY valentine ?"'  SIGHED Mrs. P. 

'' Now Mrs P.. don't get your nose outta joint.. again...  I had no idea it was Valentines Day ''

                 '' Mr P.. although I have no proof of that.. common sense tells me you did indeed know '' 
                 '' And chose to ignore it.. as you have managed to ignore it for over thirty years now.....'' she continued.. 

                   I knew.. and as you know.. one day here is the same as the next day and the day before it.. I have no calendar.. and its always just another day in paradise here..   If its hot I work outside.. if its cold I work inside..   If there is football on TV I know its fall.. if I hear basketball its spring..and in the summer I see you watching baseball..  Other then those clues.. it doesn't matter what day , month , or year it is.. 

             AND EVEN I KNEW ITS VALENTINES DAY.'' 

'' Okay. then since YOU knew.. Where is my Valentine? '' retorted Mr. P..  

              '' I baked you an entire batch of brownies ''

'' Oh great.. where are they ?''

              '' I am holding them for evidence in an upcoming murder investigation.'' glared Mrs P at Mr P..

''  Gulp.. Who got murdered ? ''

              '' No one yet.. but if I were you.. I would think twice about eating those brownies ''  

'' Lets just have a nice quiet dinner together.  Whats on the menu ?  ''

               '' SPAM.. and Brownies . ''                     


  ''  Happy Valentines Day ''   From poorpigling and the zoo.. 💘 

               

No comments:

Post a Comment