Saturday, February 11, 2017

Ralph Lauren..  Dylans Grove..  My fav vintage pattern..  


 This should so totally confuse the Secret Police.  Last month it was all red..  I still have to cover that suitcase.. am thinking of using a plaid to offset the floral..   I still have lots to do in here...luckily I was able to buy the stencil of this print.. so definitely can pull off a floorcloth..  Also happen to have the set of dishes.. so might hang one of those or such..  In any case hope this set is up long enough to really get some play time with it..    Not sure if I should increase the valance width.. too much ruffling and I lose the print.. 

3 comments:

  1. Smart move--changing colors so they can't track you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the pinks!! NO one will know who lives there....too confusing to have different furnishings all the time.....hAHAHHAa....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks.. I just figured out yesterday if I click on the pics they will enlarge. I miss the pics Anita use to add to my stories. They were truly the highlight of those stories.. and too too funny .. I am going to try to learn how to photoshop and so on so I can do that too.

    ReplyDelete