Tuesday, February 14, 2017

    And WHOSE FAULT is this ?
                                                        ''You gotta be kidding me ''


           ''  So .. I heard about these bags.. Sally and Merry.. they talked about them all the time you see.. cough cough  ''
       

'' I think I need to delete Sally from your contacts '' says Mr. P

          ''  Oh.. but it wasn't HER fault.. not really.. ''  insists poorpigling..  '' One day I was just sitting at the computer.. minding my own business.. happy as a lark.. and suddenly out of no where for no reason whatsoever.. or sumtin like that..  Merry emails me and says..''  Look.. Look.. LOOK.. And with a purchase of only one hundred dollars..  you get free ship..  'I only want a couple of bags.. so if you want some too.. we can go together and get free shipping..      Thats what she said all right..

''uh huh..''

          ''  And I thought.. why not ?''

''I could have told you why not if you had asked ''

         '' But you weren't home dear.. you never are when I need advise you know..''

'' Maybe because I am too busy working to pay for your bags.. ''  snorted Mr. P..

          ''  If you will just let me finish..  Well Merry and I went together and got our needed limit and so I placed an order.. But then the very next day.. Merry saw ANOTHER bag she wanted.. and I just couldn't say no you know..   So .. I placed another order.  ''

           '' And then I realized what a killer deal we were getting with the discount and FREE ship.. so I just gave up and gave in and placed one more order.. ''  sigh..  ''It was a lot of hard work I tell you.. you aren't the only one working for bags.. ''  SIGH

            '' And besides.. the purchase was so practical.. now.. no matter what dress or what shoe I wear.. I will have a bag to match..  Smart move on my part huh ? ''

            '' Now I only need to pay for them with that raise you promised me.. ''

''So NOW you are going to want new shoes too ?  ''

          '' Of course not dear.. I already bought them.. which is why I really really really need a raise..'' 

         





No comments:

Post a Comment