Monday, February 20, 2017



                ''GOOD MORNING MR P,   HAPPY PREZ DAY ''

''Tone it down a bit will ya.. I haven't even had my coffee yet ''  Mr P replied

               '' I can't help it.. I am so so so excited.. After all its not often I have an entire day named just for me.. former President Poorpigling you know..  Even though I must share it with some other formers .. some who are a whole lot less popular then Poorpigling..  I still think of it as MY day''   '' I bet I get lots and lots of emails and cards and letters and presents too...''

'' Mrs P.. you were NOT president.. ''

               ''  You are just jealous Mr. P..  Of course I was Prez.. still am Prez of the Pea Party you know''

'' Prove it.. show me your paycheck'' snorted Mr P..

               '' Well dear I would.. but we are on direct deposit you know''

'' Ok. show me the deposits then''

               ''  I would .. I truly would love to.. only by the time the government took out Medicare, Social Security, State and Federal taxes,, along with Disability, Workmens Comp, retirement contributions, and other such nonsense such as Vision , dental and Medical insurance.. I ended up owing them l.99 per pay day..  Not only did I not get a cent for the four years I was President.. but I ended up owing them... l.99 adds up after four years you know ''

''So, are  you telling me YOU owe the government ?  ''  Inquired Mr P  '' Are they going to garnishee  your current wages then ?''

             '' Don't be silly dear.. I don't have any wages right now.. You still haven't paid me you know..  ''

'' Well thats some relief''

              ''  So I made a deal with them.. they are taking it out of YOUR wages ''

''Another fine mess you have gotten us into Mrs P.. ''

            ''  ME ?  It was your idea for me to get a job .  you said........''

''Never mind what I said.. since when do you pay any attention to what I say .. just my luck that the one time.......''

           ''Thats what happens when you try to cheap out Mr. P..   EVERYONE knows had you just bought me that PINK machine.. I would not have gone looking elsewhere for the money.. '' 

'' So at least NOW you are getting retirement pay ?"

           '' Oh dear me no.. you see it turns out you have to do at least twenty years to get any retirement pay..  and the job of Prez is only eight years at the most. Its a real racket if you ask me.. a catch 22..  Darn government.. you just can't trust them ..'' 


            ''  But thats okay... it will all be made up to me today.. when all my constituents send me all those grateful emails, and cards and letters and send my flowers and presents..  I JUST CAN'T WAIT till the POSTMAN gets here today. ''         

( Folks .. no use staying tuned for this story .. we all already have guessed its going to be a very long day at Poorpiglings place )

           




                

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on Your Day, Madam President.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad there is now a DAY!!! For YOU!!!!!! About time.....please don't let that lifetime pension get squandered on sewing machines......HAHAHHaa....

    ReplyDelete